Natural Treatments for Gallstones
If you want to get rid of gallstones without surgery,natural treatment for gallstones is the best option for you . As natural treatments will enhance your general health ,it will dissolve gallstones & will flush out gallstones from the body.
Gallstones are crystalline particles that are formed in the gallbladder because of excess cholesterol or bilirubin in bile. These have to be treated immediately when you find the symptoms. There are three types of treatments for gallstones. They are Surgical treatment, Non-surgical treatment and Natural treatment. The natural treatment does not require any medications or surgery. It takes the help of home remedies and works by dissolving the stones.
- You should reduce the consumption of saturated fats particularly found in red meat and pork, and should increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- You should prepare a diet and exercise program and start it but be careful not doing crash dieting which may increase your risk of gallstones. Both diet and exercise are beneficial for reducing your risk of producing gallstones.
- If you use birth control pills or undergoing a hormone replacement therapy, consult your doctor about the risk of forming stones or get your gallbladder checked up for the presence of gallstones regularly.
- Studies show that coffee increases the flow of bile and may help in decreasing the risk of gallstones. If you want to have a little coffee in your health plan, try to consume organically grown coffee beans.
- Vitamin C is very essential for the body to convert cholesterol to bile acids. Hence intake of Vitamin C is important.
- Lecithin is very beneficial for the break down and transport of fat molecules and helps to dissolve gallstones. Studies have shown that it helps in protecting us from gallstone formation.
- You can use Safflowers to thin body fluids which also helps in the digestion of oils.
- Nature’s Sunshine Gall Bladder Formula can be used to help stimulate circulation.In addition to this the liver function can be improved and helps in the production of digestive fluids.
- You can do a gallbladder flushwhich involves consuming 1-2 cups of olive oil to simulate the gallbladder into releasing bile. This increased demand on the gallbladder to release bile helps to push the stones out.
- If you feel that your liver is congested, or if you experience minor symptoms of gallstones for a long period of time, it is important to cleanse your liver for a period of time before doing a gallbladder flush. Herbs like milk thistle, dandelion or a liver cleanse formula are very helpful liver cleansing.
These natural treatments do not require medications as you see but take longer periods of time for completely dissolving the gallstones.